Article 1: Definitions and scope
For the purposes of these rules
1. The organisation Fidron B.V.
2. The complainant: the person whose interest is directly involved in the conduct of the organisation;
3. An act of conduct: the act or omission of the organization or its employees;
4. The defendant: the organisation against whose conduct a complaint has been made by a complainant;
5. A complaint: a written complaint against conduct of the accused;
Article 2 Scope
These regulations apply to the handling of complaints about the conduct of Fidron B.V. and its employees.
Article 3 Method of submission
1. A complainant or his or her agent may submit a complaint to the director of the organisation that carried out the conduct.
2. A complaint shall be signed and shall contain at least the following information
- the name and address of the complainant
- the date
- a description of the conduct to which objection is taken
- the grounds on which the complainant objects.
3. If the complaint does not meet the requirements set out in the second paragraph of this article, the director of the organisation shall inform the complainant and invite the complainant to rectify the omission within 10 days.
4. If the complainant fails to rectify the omission, as referred to in the third paragraph of this Article, the complaint will not be taken up.
Article 4 Deadline for submission
The time limit for submitting a complaint is four weeks from the date on which the conduct complained of occurred.
Article 5 Free treatment
No costs are charged for handling a complaint.
Article 6 Acknowledgement of receipt
The director shall send an acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint within two weeks of its receipt.
Article 7 Oral Treatment Procedure
1. The director of the organization shall investigate the complaint and invite the complainant for a personal interview.
2. The Director shall hear the complainant and may also ask for information from third parties.
Article 8 Written Procedure
1. If the complainant does not wish to be heard, the complaint will be dealt with in writing.
2. If the complaint does not meet the requirements set out in article
3 the complaint will not be dealt with.
Article 9 Decision
The director shall decide on the complaint within six weeks of the receipt of the notice of complaint. Article 10 Written communication The decision on the complaint shall be communicated to the complainant in writing.
Article 10 Written communication
The decision on the complaint will be communicated to the complainant in writing.